Welcome back to Formulation School 2023
17 May 2023
It’s almost time to return to school, the KRAHN Nordics 2023 Formulation School.
The much anticipated 2-day learning programme, which combines practical instruction and laboratory demonstrations alongside speaker presentations and discussions, is almost here.
Registration for the free- of- charge 2-day digital course will take place on 23rd and 24th May.
The agenda covers in-depth tuition on Cleaning and Personal Care fundamentals, regulatory and voluntary schemes around Ecolabel – the Nordic Swan, and cosmetics regulation.
Some of the world’s leading suppliers of chemicals and additives will be participating in the annual industry event which has just announced the following speakers:
– Sorel Muresan, R&D Mgr from Nouryon – The Basics of Cleaning and Surfactants
– Dominique Mitchell, COO, Zuplex Botanicals – African Active Ingredient Botanicals
– Sabine Rouvreau, MD of ASCOTEC, France – Anti-corrosion Agents
– Emma Gustafsson, KRAHN Nordics Segment Mgr – Personal Care Basics/Cosmetics Regulation
– Camille Nystrom, KRAHN Nordics Lab & Regulatory – Cosmetics Regulation
– Yogesh Solank, Technical Development Mgr, Nouryon – Rheology Modifiers in Personal Care
– Linus Lundgren, Senior Researcher, Nouryon – Rheology Modifiers in Personal Care
– Johan Ekeroth, KRAHN Nordics, Management – Fundamental Cleaning
– Sofie Sjostrand, KRAHN Nordics, Technical Sales – Fundamental Cleaning
– Hayate Zarth, Sales & Mktg Director, Adeka Europe GmbH – Pectin HE, Majime bio-Prebiotics
There is still time to register for this year’s course. Visit our website for more details.
(Find registration form via this link)