Formulation School: All you need to know about biocidals
17 June 2021
The latest seminar in AmphoChem’s virtual Formulation School series takes place in partnership with Nouryon and will cover the important subject of biocidal actives and products. It will run from 9am to 12 noon (CET) on Tuesday, August 24, and attendance is free.
Here is a taster of what to expect from the seminar on biocidals:
General introduction to biocidal actives and products at ECHA
• How do I navigate the ECHA website for biocidal active and product information?
• How can I understand the status of an active and when are the deadlines estimated to?
Nouryon biocidal actives
• What are the properties and performance of Arquad MCB, Arquad 2.10 and Triameen Y12D?
• Where are we in the authorization process for these actives?
• What are the next steps and anticipated deadlines?
• Your chance to ask any questions related to the use of actives and registration of products.
When and where?
The seminar on biocidals will take place on Tuesday, August 24 from 9am to 12 noon (CET). The event will be completely virtual, with lectures and a discussion using Microsoft Teams. As this is an online event, participation is completely FREE OF CHARGE.
To register your interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org